Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Can't Win 'Em All

I am so excited because I just got my first negative comment! It's good to know that I have friends out there, but life's WAY more interesting when you've got some foes, too. I saw a Chowhound posting today asking about Ca' Del Sole, so based on a recent lunch, responded that it was just so-so food and naturally included a link to a post I had written. Here's what Anonymous had to say:

"So you'll be moving back to the bay area soon....we hope? Talk about pretentious. You should go back and reread what you just wrote."

Hmm, well here's what I have to say to Anonymous: Were you there with me that day??? OK then, my experience is my experience and I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you are. You sound like you like to write and bitch too, so get your own damn blog. And um, no, I don't think I'll be moving back to the Bay Area anytime soon. L.A. needs more real people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam - Ha, what a joke! You pretentious - she who went to Oyster House Saloon! At least "it" should have had enough guts to leave a name....
Well Mr Anny-Mouse, start your own damn blog - The Anny-Mouse blog, yeah, that's right! We're not here to see what you've got to say....

Anonymous said...

There are four possible suspects as to who posted that comment:

a) The owner of Ca' Del Sole
b) Someone in the industry
c) A "Lady who lunches"
d) Someone who reports TV shows to the FTC for indecency

In every case, it was someone with no sense of humor. An overly sensitive pussy.

Don't mind them...Keep doing what you're doing!

Love your blog, by the way!

Anonymous said...

"L.A. needs more real people."

Amen, sister.

Peeved Michelle said...

I like how the negative commenters always remain anonymous. Cowards.

Anonymous said...

omg...negative comments are great. actually, the first time i got one, i was really disturbed - stupid silly sensitive me. i actually love it when people have negative comments and will post differing opinions about places i've been, but i definitely DO NOT appreciate it when people start saying really mean things ABOUT ME. oh well.

at least they're reading :)