Friday, April 15, 2005

Me Not Human

The weirdest thing happened today.

I am now a true believer in parallel universes and cloning because today my coworkers and I saw the Bizarro versions of my current boss and my former boss as we were lunching at Skaf's Lebanese Grill. (Skaaaaaaaaaaaaafs) I think Lex Luthor created bizarrely imperfect clones of them to try and take over North Hollywood.

The proof that these guys are evil clones? The real versions are so prissy about trying different kinds of ethnic foods (like LEBANESE food for example) that they would NEVER be caught dead eating at Skaf's. So if two pasty white guys wearing shirts and ties, one tall and hunchbacked with sandy blonde hair and a receeding hairline, and the other, a goofy-looking dark brown-haired guy with glasses, try to suddenly lead North Hollywood into a world of evil, we can try and catch them at Skaf's.

No comments: