Monday, October 17, 2005

With Love From Puerto Rico



Some people, when their fiancé comes back from Puerto Rico, get a t-shirt that says "My Fiancé Went To Puerto Rico And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt." Not me. When my fiancé comes back from Puerto Rico, I get two huge bags full of delicious, thinly cut, crispy, and lightly salted plantain chips made from scratch by an old family friend--apparantly some really ornery old lady who says to Isaac: "You want me to make the damn plantain chips??? Well then you gotta drive me to the store." Now that's love.

2 comments:

LACheesemonger said...

You know Pam, you have "an extraodinarily attractive" set of hands & fingers ;-)...sorry, I couldn't resist. Aaaawwh, I'm hurt. You didn't tell me Issac was out of town recently; think of all the hanky-panky (oh ya, and gluttony too) we could have indulged in!

Yeah, I know, I said I'd get rid of the irritating avatar; but the wacky retro-disco grrrl, Sarah; made me switch back/'do it again'... Abba! Oops, I did it again-Spears makes me sick too ;-)

Back to perfecting the 'crying Korean guy soap-opera look' avatar...sooon.

Daily Gluttony said...

LA Cheeeze,

Thanks but I have Man Hands. Hahahahahahaha