Do not go to Louise's Trattoria. Ever. Especially the one in Studio City.
I always knew they sucked ass, but after today's horrific experience, they suck even more ass, and I will never ever go again, even if it is for an obligatory work lunch. They:
1) Took over half an hour to take our order.
2) Took an hour to bring out our food even after my coworker had gone to a manager to tell him we had to be out of there by 2:00 to make a 2:30 meeting, and uh, could they please take our order?
3) Did not apologize to us when finally taking our order or bringing the food out.
4) Served another large party table, as well as several smaller tables, who had arrived after us...BEFORE US.
5) Cannot even make a panini right. The chicken breast was drier than the Sahara, and the whole thing tasted like ass.
6) Served my coworker a salad that had wilted greens in it.
7) Served my other coworker a tri-tip salad whose tri-tip had that nasty greenish irridescent film on it.
8) Finally apologized when we presented our tab to the manager sans tip and explained that their service and food sucked ass. Despite apologizing profusely, he said that the restaurant was short-staffed and that sometimes when that happens, one table tends to bear the brunt of it, and unfortunately today, it was our table. So is that why you and your other managers were out on the floor actually helping out by taking orders and serving food and such, and is that why we watched you and your staff give extra attentive service to all the other tables while you blatantly ignored ours? Fucker.
9) Always seem to make me sick. The last time I ate at Louise's (which was like four years ago for another work function), my stomach hated me for a whole day. I'm just waiting now...
10) Are going to get a big nasty letter from all of us in the next few days. Co-worker's in the middle of drafting it.
I can't believe I'm actually gonna say this, but I would have rather gone to the Olive Garden. Much better food and service than the shit we got today. And that's saying alot.