Should I even be participating in this "unlucky number" game? Well, I'm not that superstitious, so here goes:
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life In L.A.:
1) UCLA dorm cafeteria worker--pure slavery. How dare they put a petite 5'3" girl on "pots duty" by herself? Fuckers.
2) Retail Bitch
3) Information Systems Lackey
4) Merchandise Planning Ho
Four Movies About LA I Could Watch Over And Over:
2) L.A. Story
Four Places I've Lived All Over L.A.
1) Westwood--when it was still happening and Contempo Casuals was in the Eurochow dome
2) Culver City/Palms
3) Koreatown--aah, how I miss the sound of the tamale lady and the produce truck
4) Downtown--cool, but not as cool as everyone thinks
Four LA-Themed Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
1) Six Feet Under
2) Curb Your Enthusiasm
3) Beverly Hills 90210 (shut up, you know you watched it too)
4) Three's Company (so what if the Regal Beagle didn't really exist?)
Four Places I Would Vacation At In LA:
1) Are you kidding me???
Four L.A. Based Websites I Visit Daily/Frequently:
1) Franklin Avenue
2) The mouthwatering food blogs on my blogroll
3) Los Anjealous
4) Go Fug Yourself (not necessarily LA based, but its about fugly celebs so it's gotta be at least 90% LA, right?)
Four Of My Favorite Foods Found In LA:
1) Daikoku Ramen and gyoza at Daikokuya, Little Tokyo
2) Hummus and cabbage salad at Skaf's Lebanese Grill in North Hollywood
3) Diddy Riese cookies in Westwood
4) Chinese broccoli w/ crispy pork belly at Swan Thai, North Hollywood
Four Places In LA I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1) Back in the Valley having lunch with my old work chums.
2) At UCLA, if I were learning. I miss academia.
3) Anywhere near the water as long as it's clean and not crowded.
4) My house.
I think everyone's already been tagged for this, so I'm leaving that alone. Thanks Yoony of immaeatchu for tagging me!