Thursday, May 12, 2005

Interesting Things On The Web Recently

I feel like shit today, so I'm not gonna write anything elaborate. Not that anything I write ever is. But anyways, here are some things that may or may not be of interest on and around the web...

Chowhound Modernist compiled quite an impressive list of his (I think it's a he) ultimate Los Angeles area restaurants. A good guide to print out and refer to for the next time you and your lover are like, "Where do you wanna go?" "I dunno, where do you wanna go?"

Who in their right mind likes to wait in line to use the bathroom? Especially when your enjoying your dinner. You have to excuse yourself, wait outside a usually single stall bathroom with a bunch of other "I'm-about-to-pee-in-my-pants-and-by-the-way-I'm-gonna-scratch-your-eyes-out-if-you-don't-stop-staring-at-my-shoes-Bitch" women. So apparantly, there's a solution to that in Taiwan. I hope they don't serve curry in one of those "toilet" bowls. Link courtesy of my friend Sam. Thanks Sam!

Feeling a little bloated after your dinner at Cafe Pinot and don't feel like going back in to the restaurant? Well forget about using the toilet stalls at the downtown public library. According to a post on LA.com, the doors on these suckers are only waist-high to discourage naughty behavior, uh, except maybe for voyeurism from passers-by??? Go figure.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to eat (and write about) something decent.

No comments: